Monday, January 25, 2010



Today is Monday or is it Hellday?
After watching the Colts win last night how could today start out any which way but great right? Nope.. The 3 feet of snow on the ground and in the driveway melted overnight with a freaky warm spell and turned the driveway to a skating rink.
Kasey with his balance being that of a drunken soldier on a good day goes to get on his bus and I am holding on and in that split second it takes to say SHIT he falls and takes me with him. He now has a screwed up arm, a wet ass and scrapes. I however escaped with just wet ass syndrome. So I texted Todd and asked what to do as I am stuck in the driveway and can't get Kasey to the Dr. and He says oh dear lets ice it and give him some pain meds and we have a lovely visit that made me calmer from the megastress level to at least sane enough to not throw up! :)
My friend Janice called also from West Virginia and we had a lovely visit with her also telling me to give it to God and don't take it back. I am such an Indian giver when it comes to giving my problems to God because I always give it, but dont let him handle it in time and try to take it back every time. So I resolve to put tons of sand and salt in the driveway and use the car if I can get it to the end of the driveway to get Kasey off the bus and deliver him like UPS to the porch. As for the rest of the week it has to go uphill right? Except the icy driveway will probably make it slide right on backwards! Have a good week and please drive carefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment